Thursday 2 August 2012

CROW

How? Tell me how do I get over a grief that is so great it feels like I cannot go on? Yet here I am. Solomon. My son. My only son. My beautiful son. Gone. Barely a man. A youth. He took his own life. Left this world of endless sorrow. Cut short his journey in this vale of tears. Left me behind. He chose. I choose. You choose. We choose. My son Solomon the Beautiful. An Avatar. He knew the higher order... the divinity of the Universe... the divinity of the Divine Self. He had great things to teach. He chose to come and be amongst us. He thought he was ready. He was not ready. His beauty was fledgling. When he could not unfurl the sails with which he sought to seek the wind, his beauty darkened. He lost his way in the dark woods. The dark became darker. Why choose death? The suffering becomes unbearable. The great ones push through the suffering to the diamond beyond. I am pushing through. Compassion... with suffering.... suffering with. I know the divinity of the universe. No Judgement. It is perfect. It is love. Solomon my beautiful boy swept up by the spirit guides... by the Crows of Eternity that fly in the setting sun from the mountains of the west. I release you. You were not ready. I am ready. No judgement. The suffering is over. Be at peace. Be with the great crows that sit on the shoulders of Woden. It is One. One.

1 comment:

  1. Robbie, this is Beauty, Grief, Love and Release.

    It moves me, it Amazes me your Inner Vision.

    I admire how you can bring your feelings to Life for you and for all to see.

    <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete