Thursday 26 November 2015

SOURCE



The Fundamental certainty I return to... the source of the Creation... the underlying field that holds everything in its gaze is constituted of two principles.... Love & Light. The permutations, temporary patterns of the manifestation (especially in the human realm) are transitory & ephemeral like the ripples that shiver across the surface of the still ocean at dawn.  I am often lost in the chatter of the day to day.. the details of my short story. The dark turbulence & tribulations of the history of our entire civilization is hardly more lasting. When I stop & look inward I return to the place I have always been. At the Source.  That Source is Still but it is not empty. The radiance is boundless. Love & Light bathe the distant circumference of all that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment