Friday 10 June 2016

TRANSFIGURATION

Difficult concept for me. It all distills down to the purity & simplicity of this single moment. The great spiritual leaders of the past do not merely exist in history which, after all, slips through the fingers of time like silky mist. They exist now. They emerge in me & you in real time. Now!  
Yeshuah… Siddhartha… Lao Tzu… Rumi… Gandhi… when I ease back on the throttle of my personhood… they come forward… through their words… & more mysteriously they emerge holographically in our very being. 


My great friend Bryan bears a striking resemblance to the great pharaoh Akhenaten. Uncanny really. This is not to say that Bryan is anything but his own person. In Bryan, I see traces… nay seams of the great visionary monotheist, the source for Moses & the beginning of the Judeo Christian culture. Akhenaten surfaces here in real time in the being of my brilliant young friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment