Saturday 31 December 2016

PURITY

At the end of the inhalation… at the edge of exhalation…. there is a pause. In that pause the crack opens & all I need to know is revealed. It is the pause at the end of the arc of the child's swing. The suspension at the top of the grand-jete  in ballet. It is the gap  between waking & sleeping. You have been there. You are there thirty two times a minute. Think on it. It is there you will have a hint of the purity I am talking about. Perfection is the true Chimera. There is purity. When you know that purity in your heart you will be at ease. The heart itself is an instrument of purity. Light. Water. Music. Numbers. These are pure. Unblemished…. unblemishable purity. All that happens in time & space... these are just filaments…. tendrils…. sparkles of the fathomless purity that sustains the Creation. I am so grateful for moonlight…. the moon yes… but it is the moonlight that tells me whatever happens in this ever-changing kaleidoscope of my life there is Great Natural Peace sitting just inches away in the depth of the night sky. I devote the rest of time to entering into & embracing that Purity.






No comments:

Post a Comment