Tuesday 25 April 2017

NATARAJA

I crave an image to embody the entropy of my errant thoughts & visions. The Nataraja… the dancing Shiva…. this of all images is the distillation of who I am… who we are… this encapsulates all I know… all I need to know... the right foot steps on the dwarf of the ego.... the cobra is the divine hidden knowledge… the coiled Kundalini that drives up the fuse of the stem of the spine like the loosened flower blossom of life itself..... the right hand shakes the hourglass of creation… back & forth … the oscillation of the masculine & feminine…. the left hand releases the tempered fire of purification…. the offering of benediction…. the eyes shaded in inward concentration the hair spayed like the delta of the Ganges itself… & death ever-present…. death is the guide… the inner eye of awareness always open…. & all flowing through the dance… the cosmic dance of creation & destruction… birth & death…. & the great destroyer… our Creator steps onto the tips of toes & spins the wheel…. & the dance continues…. even as I write this… I feel the Joy rising up through the great axis of who I am … & I want to move… to sway … to swirl….. can you taste the Bliss?…. join the great circle fellow being… & dance!… dance!… dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment