Tuesday 29 August 2017

A SINGLE POINT

 How to use the darkness as my point of contemplation. The neural webwork of my brain filters the avalanche of possibilities.. the barrage... the hailstorm of stimuli that floods in from all dimensions... My brain reduces the smorgasbord down to one single fact of awareness at any given time...The path to embodying the light involves opening up... expanding awareness...  I cannot take it all in at once.. I cannot contain it all.  The movement moves from the large & inclusive to the focussed & exclusive... I concentrate... bring the attention down to a single band... then down to the single point. I tether my awareness... A process of concentration. A single pixel on the screen. I go back to the moment of the Big Bang. All of reality contained in a single point.


No comments:

Post a Comment