Monday 30 October 2017

THE TWO WINGS OF THE PRACTICE

In the last two years I have finally dedicated myself to a way of living. This path is simple & yet it is complete. Like the majestic loon, the certainty of this awareness flies with the use of two wings… each no more important than the other. One wing is the wing of wisdom… the other is the wing of compassion. Wisdom & Compassion… these are the two principles I can build my spiritual life around. To see with the discernment of the clear mind. To feel with the deep loving-kindness of the open heart. My practice deepens daily. The span of one life seems too short to enter a full expression of this knowing. I am no longer attached to the outcome. I dedicate myself to the path one day at a time. Wisdom & Compassion… the two wings of the practice. What else is there to know?















No comments:

Post a Comment