Saturday 25 November 2017

THREE ORBS in the DARK


& after the fire has all burned down what underpins the structure of the ether? Is it dark matter? Is it the void? Is it the voice of God? The voice of God is Silence. My explorations take me to the very brink of an emptiness so exquisite all that remains is my breath held at the verge of turning back on itself.  & it is in this tension... in the paradox... one vs two vs three vs the ten thousand worldly things that the understanding lies. I tease it apart like the components of a single atom. It must be held in this abeyance or else the fire that lies within the heart of the single point explodes outward like the fire-dragon of all that is. & it starts over...  like it always has & will. The still point & the coiling dragon....  burning & turning... burning & turning. Can I hold this contradiction up in the blue, blue sky of the Mind? I can. I will it. The centre holds.




















No comments:

Post a Comment