Thursday 11 April 2019

LITTLE RED

The earth itself is alive. There is no separation.  The smallest grain of sand mirrors & sustains the crests of Annapurna. The mustard seed enfolds the full Amazon river basin. The red squirrel scolding my presence in his northern spruce grove embodies the fine filaments of living light that thread through the mycelia webbing the entire surface of this cerulean sphere from the single bacteria to the great blue whale in the deep black sea. The wind knows. The waters breathe. The magma below sways & throbs. Light sparkles & cracks through the impossibly intricate networks of my human body. I am not separate from nature. I am of the natural order… no more,  no less. My mind is the sky above. You & I & the Red Squirrel. We know. We know. There is no separation. The earth itself is alive.


1 comment: