Thursday 11 October 2012

1905:CUBISM:The Id:E=MC2







400 BC: Socrates invents a cave of chains.   1905: Pablo, Albert & Sigmund hand us our passports. Cave.... what cave?  

God is lonely. God dreams. A mirror.  My finish carpenter buddy Jesus polishes the surface of the lotus pond 2012 springs ago. The 3 wise men Abe, Ziggy, & Pab  lift up the mirror

The mirror shatters

I want a steering wheel, a road, a fine fast car. CUBISM says: no car, no road, no steering wheel, no driver.

The pieces of the puzzle... loose in the frame. The parts are more than the whole

The divine self seeps out between the cracks in the quick silver. You are who you have always been.

RED GUITAR: one piece of the puzzle. Notice it. Lift it up. Admire it. Put it down. Go on with your day. NAMASTE



1 comment:

  1. I Love this piece you did, so much of what I love is going on!!!! The Red's The Music, The Guitar and your creative ways to show me there are very little to no limits!!!

    ReplyDelete