Thursday 27 June 2013

STOP THINKING



The number 5 surfaces into being from my doodles. Like my brilliant brain child it demands to be highlighted. IN RED. There has never been proof that the brain is the seat of the mind. That is a very modern concept. To me the brain seems a bit like the radiator under the hood of my 1969 Mustang. A cooling device. At best it is the plastic & metal of the motherboard. Perhaps, & probably more likely, the brain is an encrustation in the flow of mind with a small “m” which flows in the ocean of Mind with a capital “M”.  The only thing faster than the speed of light is the speed of thought.  I try to understand the difference between what is not yet thought & what will be thought. I look at the RED 5 hovering into being. I stop thinking. Stop thinking. Stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment