Tuesday 22 October 2013

FAMILY



There are two families we belong to. Our family of origin & our spirit clan. The great struggle many of us have had is balancing those two families. Our DNA uncoils. It expresses its manifest destiny & we are born. Our brothers & our sisters; our children, our parents & our ancestors... these present a sequence of links that cannot be unravelled, that lead us back into the dawn of human life here on the planet. This is solid, palpable reality. History. But our real clan lies beyond. I in no ways belittle the profound deep connection that lives in my biology. That is indelible love. I speak my truth, I am seeking my tribe.... my spirit clan. There are individuals here on the earth... here in this Universe that know me for who I am. Seek out your tribe. Seek the brothers & sisters that are connected to you spiritually. They are waiting to meet you, to bring you in to the circle. Your spirit-clan. They will make you whole. 








No comments:

Post a Comment