Sunday 13 October 2013

ORIGINS

The great mystery: we live on more than one plane at once. I was born into a time & place. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. March 7, 1958. Into a particular family of a particular heritage with a set number of family members & a given set 0f traditions.  I honour that deeply. That is my personal narrative. The story of my life. Is that who I am, though? That is my persona. The mask from which I broad cast my voice. I am not that me.  As my brother Artur Rimbaud said “Je est un autre....I is an other”. I am a Divine Being having a human experience. When I pray, When I meditate... i enter into the centre of my true being. I cut the silver cord. I wish the mask to fall away. My origins are very distant. Beyond the eons of time. My family of origin. My original family. My family. The origin.








No comments:

Post a Comment