Saturday 11 January 2014

THE STARS ABOVE

I am a convert from a cold, empty religion. The religious order I was born into is named “Science”.  “Knowledge”. It is a Credo... an ideology like any other. I was a novitiate, then a mendicant & finally a master of the analytic method. Today I have converted to a new perception. I reject the monopoly of definition. I am a convert to the Mystery. Born under the sign of the fish just after the season of the Hunter I finally understand astrology. We emerge into the time-space continuum through a portal. This co-incidence is no less valid than the co-incidence of DNA that determines who our birth-parents are. I accept all the myriad  religions as useful vessels.... ways of knowing. The water of mystery flows through the myriad openings. That’s where I choose to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment