Thursday 8 May 2014

THREE ARROWS

My theme as always: what is it to be a male in this complex post 2012 world? No, let me expand... what is it to be human in this dawn of the new age of consciousness. Please stop kidding yourselves: the world we knew... the world you knew is over. It has ended. The Newness is upon us. Embrace it. Let it come into being. It happens whether you are ready or not. It is all around us. We are not Human Beings... we are Human Becomings, each & every one of us in different stages of awakening. I commit to being a warrior of the Light. I commit to embodying the Light. I am beyond fear. I have already died. I am reborn. Born into the light. I pull from my quiver Three Glass Arrows & launch them into the Stillness. The Center holds. Silent & clear as Mountain water.



No comments:

Post a Comment