Thursday 31 July 2014

HEART


Live in the Mystery. Awakening 1: My mind is not my brain. Awakening 2: My soul is not my mind. Start peeling away all the layers that define who you are. Take away the facts of birth & geography. Take away the limitation of your physical body. Take away your person narrative. Take away your roles & your relationships. Take away your memories. Take away all the definitions that seem to flesh out who you are. Candidly... I ask you. Are you still there? Of course you are. Minus Mind... Minus ego.... I am still an abiding awareness. My friend talks of energy. My other friend talks of the laws of physics. My other friend talks about the void... the plenum void. My experience reveals a deep awareness.... within me... without me. Name it what you will. I no longer am fixed on definitions. Divinity for me is awareness. The more aware I am the closer I am to that infinite source of awareness. Live in the mystery. I am not my brain. I am not my mind. I am.... I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment