Saturday 17 October 2015

CLARITY

In the practice of the healing arts I seek clarity. I hope to know with crystalline certainty the steps that need to be taken to restore my patient to health… to all four realms of health… physical, emotional, psychological & ultimately spiritual well-being. This is a profound & often unattainable goal. It remains my ideal. I need to see clearly what needs to be done to move the individual forward into their highest state of balance. To make the diagnosis  I wield the sword of reason. When I am in my calm, centre as a healer I know with the clarity of mountain spring water… with the translucence of the noon day sky what needs to be done. Fearless with that certainty I am able to act… to show my patient the path to abiding health.

No comments:

Post a Comment