Sunday 28 August 2016

SCARAB II - Tiw's Day

Interesting... only one day of the week is devoted to Freye, the goddess of fertility; three days are devoted to Gods of War… Tiw, Woden, & Thor. Ferocity. I respect Ferocity. Channelled righteous anger. In the Tarot it is the suit of Swords. Check out the images… they are powerful. Tiw in Roman lore is Mars the god of war in later times. How do we define ourselves as humans? Are we truly war-like… or have we evolved into something different? Is dying in battle the only way into Valhalla? I see us becoming a different type of warrior. I will myself to be wide awake, wise, tough, lean & mean… prepared for what must come. I am standing firm. Prepared to die or do what is necessary to herald the new Kingdom that is surfacing. I claim that courage… a new type of warrior. A warrior of the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment