Thursday 22 September 2016

ARTEMIS - QUEEN OF THE NIGHT


What soothes my primal drive? I confess I harbour a molten orange core of rage that pulsates in my inner heart . I like to call it my masculine nature but it really is just my foul anger at all the creative forces that dared put me here in this beautiful blue watery place. I accept. I accept. The red lion of rage is really on a certain level who I am. The true nature of the Universe holds back but She is there. She strokes my fiery mane. She circles my gnarly neck with garlands of forget-me-nots. How did I forget? How do I forget? I am protected & guided at all times. The nature of the Universe is two fold... compassion & truth. The Divinity of the Universe is fact. I know it in my molten furnace of a heart. The Divinity is verifiable if I only just stop trying to grasp it... to wrestle it to the ground... to possess it. That Divinity is female. The feminine... that  is the deeper principle. The flames die down. surrender to  the cool indigo light of the setting full moon at dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment