Thursday 29 September 2016

SYNTHESIS



I am not whole. I am partial. There are fissiparous forces that fracture me into fragments of who I might be. The mushroom has seventeen genders. Five of those genders need to come together to allow the fruiting of even one mushroom. We are limited to two genders. Just two!!! I am in awe of all the women I know in my life. In awe & humbled to my very core. It is the violent separation of the understanding of the male & female that engenders most of the discord that defines human endeavour. Once again I return to the path of synthesis… of synergy… of harmony….. I have been in error all these years. I am neither male nor female. I am legion. I am constellation. I am multitudinous. I allow the blending of all that is. Not two. Not multiple. Infinite. One.



























No comments:

Post a Comment