Wednesday 30 November 2016

DHARMA

The three refuges.... my true self, the truth, & the community of sentient beings that support me. I always thought of Dharma as  "the teachings".  I now know it to be the truth that the Creation is founded on. What is it that I know with complete & utter certainty? I no longer have the slightest doubt. The sword may be sheathed, or carefully placed in its scabbard, or wrapped in the finest silk & kept out of sight but make no mistake there is the finest steel... the purest crystal resting at the origin. I have not yet shrugged off the details of this hectic, chaotic, baffling existence. I push forward with purpose. I know with complete calm & the stillness of fact of the Divinity of the Isness of what Is. This sword is neither weapon nor tool. It is manifestation. It is affirmation. One word. The word.....
YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment