Tuesday 1 November 2016

ALIGNMENT

The sword represents the highest order of the intellect... the soul distilled to the essence of clarity... to the purity of certainty... to Truth itself. Who wields it? Do I wield it? I do. It is within my grasp. I use it without claiming it. It is not mine. It comes to me. It comes through me. There is mind & then there is Mind. They are simultaneous. My acceptance is not contingent on the certainty of the absolute. The certainty of the absolute is not contingent on my acceptance. It shines with or without me. It shines. My sole & abiding movement is toward alignment. To make my myopic vision focussed on the vision of the greater clarity of the Source. In my impermanence I surrender to that which is permanent. I would like to say this knowing flows. It feels like the bonds in the hardest crystal known to creation. I am not always in the perfection of alignment but when I am it locks in like the faces & planes of the diamond of verifiable fact.



No comments:

Post a Comment