Tuesday 28 February 2017

EMBRACE

I learned a very powerful lesson last summer. I sought, in myself, to understand whether true compassion existed. Not a fleeting awareness of another being’s suffering.... as though a glass darkly….but a true deep shared experience of what they were going through. I affirmed with adamant certainty that I have that compassion at the source of my being. It is unassailable. That certainty opened an understanding for me that has changed everything. If that compassion absolutely exists in me it exists in the Universe as well. I am but a small shard of the abiding brilliance of the Creation. My compassion is but a drop in the ocean of the Compassion that abides throughout. This was the complete melting of all my resistance. There is a loving presence at the Alpha and the Omega. What I thought was the Void in an instant became the Presence. I am still trying to fully embody the depth & power of this understanding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment