Tuesday 21 February 2017

THE ALCHEMIST


What is the arcane quest to turn lead to gold? Therein lies the great mystery that we continue to cloak in our rational pursuit of the tangible. We scientists are  hard-wired to prove everything even when the current version of the facts points to the unknowable. The observer changes that what is observed… a fundamental principle of psychology & of physics. You cannot know the wave-length & the position of a sub-atomic particle (the basic foundation of nature) at any given point of time. So said the great Alchemist Heisenberg. It is only when I loosen my grip to allow the filaments to flow through what I thought I possessed that i actually deduce the coursing of the river. With humility I join the great lineage. The gold of course is simply the awareness... the ever widening sphere that includes my knowing & your knowing & the deeper knowing. It is not a metal. It is a refraction of the lux-emanant. I am not the alchemist. I am the alchemy itself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment