Friday 23 November 2012

FIRE & DIAMONDS


Seeking purity... the great desire. What purifies you. Is it the great fertility of the earth with its deep seams of gemstones & crystals? Is it the deep cleansing of the flame... the sun burning away the superficial layers to reveal the white? Is it the wind coming off the range tossing aside the clouds... caressing the blue? Or is it the clear brook stream fingering through the moss, polishing the brown eggstones of the valley. The fish are everywhere for me... the rainbow trout, the black galaxy fish of the starry night, the darting minnow flames; the great black whale shark of the deep coal beds. I seek purity. Then I close my eyes. I see the creation is perfect, cannot be added to or subtracted from... even the anxieties of this mortal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment