Saturday 17 November 2012

FRACTALS




 "Fractals are infinitely self-similar, iterated & detailed mathematical constructs having fractal dimensions”. Begin to understand this you finally begin to become human... a human becoming. Follow me... you see we are just about to arrive. The watershed moment approaches. Before the big bang. After the midgard snake swallows its tail. The human mind gives birth to itself... the thoughts of the human mind... the infinite... infinitesimal thoughts of the human mind. Mathematics is the code of the void theorem unzipping its DNA. I urge you to look into images of fractals... the theory hurts my poor, soft, little brain. The bomb is set. Understand the fractals of being & we sidestep the annihilation we plan for ourselves. Understand... it is now in our generation that the great arrival is occurring. Too big a bite for your midnight snack... enjoy the fractals I so valiantly attempted in my little painting.... I AM IT IS I AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment