Tuesday 30 July 2013

ONE

I separate myself from you. I separate myself from the world. I separate myself from the Divine centre of all that is. I separate myself from myself. When I say I have my Divine Self & there is a Divinity in the Universe I finally approach the meaning. There is no division in Divinity. Oceanic. Indivisible. I go there when I fall asleep. I go there when I die. Hello. I am there wide awake. The great final failing of Science: it pretends the world can be known from a distance. That it can be observed. The lonely monad sitting in his glass tower jotting down notes on his observations... concocting theories & systems. Jot away, oh monad! The tiny idea of division simply gives the offset to the Truth. There is no division. There is Divinity. There is but One. There is One. ONE.


No comments:

Post a Comment