Monday 14 April 2014

SOL... OUR STAR

I am living in the mystery. That is my main modus operandi. When I stop needing to explain... needing to know, when I stop the endless process of analysis... the why & the wherefore then I approach the true awe of my existence here in the time-space continuum. The simplest statement of this mystery: there is an astral body so bright in the everyday sky I cannot look at it without going blind. The energy that drives all of nature from the point of view of the physicist, the chemist, the biologist is light. The prime source of light in our life is our star... Sol the Sun. I make the spiritual quantum leap to say that the source of my divine spark & of the Divine centre of this whole luminous creation is no more & no less than that Light. My human mind comes up with any number of different words for that brilliance. The Divinity of the Universe is Light. The Sun exists. Light exists. I am living in the mystery.



No comments:

Post a Comment