Sunday 17 August 2014

SHIP

The metaphor we will all agree upon is The Journey. The Journey through space. The Journey through time. The Journey through life. The Spiritual Journey. Who are your traveling companions? Where are you from? Where are you going? Which vessel have you chosen? Who is the captain? Is there a captain? When I was 26, I spent three months hitchhiking through Spain. I learned for the first time to be alone with myself. I learned to trust complete strangers. Somehow I always arrived at the place I needed to be. In one piece. I fall in love with my life all over again. There are so many places to go. So many wonders to see. So many people to meet. My fellow traveller, let us walk up the path aways together. Where are you from? Where are you going? Tell me your story.


No comments:

Post a Comment