Saturday 9 August 2014

TRANSFIGURATION

Accept the premise: The world is infinitely more mysterious than we dream of in our philosophies. We look to the heavens for the arrival of angels. We seek the eternal in the yet-to-come... the infinite in the ephemeral. We seek the Holy Grail in journeys to distant mountain peaks. Look around the world we live in. Behold! The luminous presence of the Divine is everywhere. What surfaces in the quicksilver of time? Out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse. In the gaze of a stranger, I see the open white light of my Creator. In front of my very eyes the most astounding miracle occurs. What I thought I knew as mundane, metamorphoses into the miraculous. This is not faith it is fact. The two key ingredients to allow life to come out of Oblivion. Water & Light. The abundance & bounty here in the green & blue is endless. Why do we exclude ourselves from this great astounding globe of sublime beauty? It is not necessary. We are living in the Garden of endlessly blooming jewelled Life. 
I ease back into the cloud bank, the easy chair of certainty. “All is flux all is new, but not this love I know of You”


No comments:

Post a Comment