Tuesday 28 July 2015

LIVING LIGHT


 Good old Heisenberg..... His equation says it all. The nature of paradox holds that two mutually exclusive truths can pertain at the same moment. I am not my body exclusively despite the tenets of modern psychiatry & the facts of neurobiology. I am not my psychology, my personal identity, my ego. I am not exclusively a spiritual being either. I am both simultaneously. But if I were to be frank I would maintain that once I accept my spiritual identity everything changes. It all unfolds. If artificial intelligence is a reality I maintain my equanimity. It  does not intersect with the divinity of my soul. The realm of the divine is boundless. It emanates right from the source. I am settled serenely at that source. The paradox of my nature.... soul vs. body.... dissolves its own riddle. Once I acknowledge the reality of spirit all other realities diminish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment