Tuesday 8 September 2015

Whisp-Purr's World

The great insight I keep coming back to... human intelligence is limited. There are many types of intelligence. If we can get over our arrogance that somehow our intelligence is superior to say the intelligence of an ant farm, or a bee hive, a peregrine falcon, or a rain forest.... maybe just maybe we can harmoniously integrate ourselves into the great, graceful dance of Creation. In particular... I speak of the intelligence of the Cat. Cats live in the sixth dimension... or higher. They live in the world we merely glimpse in our dreams or in those rare altered states of transcendence that approach enlightenment. When  I ease back into my feline sense of felicity I discover clarity, focus, calm ease, sprezzatura, insouciance & the nonchalance of a fully trained Samurai. Cats live in the world i aspire to abide within. Welcome to Whisp-Purr's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment