Saturday 30 January 2016

DENNIS


I get so caught up in my human life… in the day to day. I think I am so important. Every once in awhile I stop & think “I wonder what my cat is doing right now” What do cats do all day? What is their day like? I am rushing hither & yon. Preoccupied. Busy. Busy. Busy. Do they sit on the window sill for the morning & watch the clouds in the sky & the traffic in the street? How many naps do they actually take?  The luxury of a bath. I never do that anymore. What if I had all morning just for my whiskers? Cats see in the fifth dimension that is for sure. They live in the world I visit only in my dreams. Human intelligence is so limited. I commit myself to seeing with the inner eyes of all the other intelligences in this vast universe. Thanks for opening my eyes Dennis. I get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment