Saturday 23 January 2016

JAGUAR

Live in the Mystery. Dreams are places of mystery. Dreams prove the world we live in is far more curious than imagined. “Curiouser & curiouser” as Alice said. Dreams are not simply a by product of the cyber firing of the neural networks of our brain chemistry. I am visited in my dreams by messengers from another world. Big cats prowl in the rain forest. The Snow Leopard. The Black Panther. The Golden Jaguar. They watch me. They protect me. I am soft & vulnerable as white tabby cat. I sleep with my electric blanket on the memory foam beside the natural gas-fired fireplace watching images flicker across a wall & I forget my warrior self. I forget my courage & my will power & my mission. I nod off into a pleasant little nap. The fronds of the canary grass shift under the tall Mimosa trees in the green jungles of my sleep & I see the gold eyes watching… watching... watching...


No comments:

Post a Comment