Sunday 21 January 2018

SERPENT

Of course the dragon is a serpent… a serpent with eagle wings & jaguar claws. I know what I know. I cannot grasp it, or contain it or own it. What I know to be certain comes to me in principles, in equations, in images. The dragon comes to me in dreams… an image of ferocity & power. I accept the vision. It tells me to be patient. To loosen my grip on certitude… to flow free. No possessing this knowledge. It is not fact. It is majesty. The dragon coils from the heart of the sun. I lower my eyes. The beauty is overwhelming……








1 comment:

  1. Tu explores tes grandes peurs avec courage et expression de liberation a travers tes couleurs et contraste Bravo j observe Une clarte d ame en grande évolution ..cette humilité d expression quasi palpable.
    Merci de ce déploiement évolutif.. au plaisirs JP

    ReplyDelete