Friday 16 August 2013

SELF

I have spent most of my life trying to release myself from myself. To achieve ecstasy. To be beyond or outside of my body. The Raven teaches me to seek the great joy of being embodied. My ego, my identity, my personality, my aging body, my smile, my thoughts, my memories, my dreams. These are the attributes that cohere to the core of me. Each raven is so individual, so contained, so perfect in who He or She is. I was mimicking the warble-song of the rooftop Raven. The Raven hops down to the edge of the eavestrough to spy me out. I spy him out. One sentient being gives the nod to the other. You are who you are. I like you who you are. You are not me. You are the one, the  only you. As Boddhi taught me "There was never ever anyone like me in the history of the Universe. There will never be anyone like me again." Revel in your you-ness. Greetings, Raven. I am the Me.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment