Thursday 15 August 2013

SOUL MATE

Ahhh.... the ideal. Two solitaries meet, find in each other the completion of union. Two become one. One eighty plus one eighty. Three sixty. Synergy. Love. Ravens accomplish the two in one. They mate forever. Whenever you find one raven you will always find two. Love is recognition. You come across the other in a place of strangers. The recognition is complete, undeniable. It crosses eternities. It transcends the bounds of mortality. This life. The next. The previous. Study the Raven. No possessions. No fixed abode. No complexity. Just the wind. The wind & a perch high in the Limber Pine. Just each other. Simplicity. Completion. I found my other. She & I. One. The recognition is complete. Simple as a tumble in the winter sky. I pray. I pray we come back next time, She & I, I & She.... We... as Ravens.










No comments:

Post a Comment