Wednesday 14 August 2013

SENTIENT BEINGS



  A wise man told me once there are three ways to act as a Human Becoming.  I can act for myself. Myself Alone. I can act for us. Me & my woman. Me & my family. Me & my tribe. Me & my country. Me & this hollow, crumbling civilization. Finally I can act for the benefit of all sentient beings.  The Ravens taught me this also. It took me years to realize the World does not belong to Man. Go to the North you will find the North... the true North Strong & Free belongs to the Raven. Just like the surface of the earth belongs to the ants. My body belongs to the trillions of bacteria that occupy it. The mycelia of the mushroom nourishes the entire planet. That is just the beginning. The Ravens of the Arctic Circle taught me I am just one small mystery in The Mystery Itself. When you pray, pray for the benefit of all sentient beings. The Ravens told me so. The Ravens told me so.








No comments:

Post a Comment